Image Map

November Pick 3

Oh, my I have blogged twice in one day. I just couldn't pass up Pinterest Pick 3 hosted by Pawsitively Learning and The Inspired Owl Corner.



Although I say I am not a fall/winter girl, as I get older I am starting to love the fall fashions, crafts, and coziness of family. This brings me to my picks from Pinterest that I can't wait to share. 


This first project is one my husband and I just finished Sunday night. It comes from HGTV! Yeah, I know! Why do I watch this channel? It gets me into trouble. 

Click HERE for HGTV
Now isn't that beautiful!!!!! I absolutely love it! In my "laundry room," I use that loosely because its smaller than my bathrooms, we had these metal racks. My husband and I saw this project and thought, "Wouldn't that be great in the laundry room?" Well our project was born. 

Here is what ours looks like:
Now I just need to buy some baskets and it will be even better.


Now the next pinterest find that I'm loving this month is a game for Math Facts. It is played like twister from what I have read but I think I am going to change it. I have a group of firsties that are still struggling with recognizing and making the teen numbers.

Click HERE for Pin

 I am going to make the number cards with just the teens and make them hop around to find them. It will be a great way to assess if they are starting to recognize them. 



The next project I think is great but I would like to put some math to it. I think it would be a great way to practice making tally marks. I have students who struggle with this as well. 
Click HERE


How cute is this project. The scarecrows would be smaller but what a great way to teach tally marks. I'll keep ya posted on this project. 

Well I hope that you have enjoyed by picks. This is always a great linky. Thanks for hanging out with me. I hope I inspired some fall fun for yourself. 

4 comments:

  1. Those shelves look wonderful! Great project! I'm going to try the Math facts idea. Thanks for the pin!
    Always Primary

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOh--I Need that in my laundry! Thanks for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the laundry shelves!!!! The scarecrow magnets are adorable too! Thanks for sharing and linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need some shelves like those- great job! Love the scarecrow magnet! Thank you for sharing your pins and linking up with us! :)

    ReplyDelete