Image Map

I'M BACK!!!

Hey friends! I can't believe how long it has been since I have sent you a message. I hope that you have hung in there with me. I thought I would come on and share what has been happening in my life.

First, my family took a HUGE leap of faith and moved to a new state. I left my home state of Kentucky (GO BIG BLUE!!!) and now live in NC! My husband got a new job. I was so nervous that I would not find a job but oh my I was wrong. I am now working at the sweetest elementary school. Randleman Elementary. All I can say is that it feels like home.

Second, we are adjusting well and I have been working on my classroom as we speak. I hope to share my classroom reveal very soon.

Third, I have been working on resources for my classroom and putting them in my  TPT store. I am truly trying to just fill it with things I would want to use and not just stuff to "sell". I can promise you this. There is nothing in my room that isnt in use in my classroom.

Well, there is my update. Get ready for some new resources , tips and tricks. I have really missed you guys so much!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment