Image Map

Five for Friday

This is my third week in a row to participate in the Five for Friday. This has been a whirlwind of a week. So let the linky party begin. 


I am so happy. This past weekend we got a Meijer. I am lovin it. This store is so huge. I am finding some awesome deals. I am not for sure about how much I will save on groceries but I hope when it is time to buy school supplies, I will really hit pay dirt. 



First of all my sweet boy is 3 1/2 years old. This week he did his first VBS at the new church we started attending a year ago. (Crossland Community Church) We love this church. Pastor Gregg Farrell brings it. He makes me think about how I deal with life all week long. Anyway, my boy got to sing and share what he learned for the 3 days. I want to point out how tall he is in this picture. 
I promise he is only 3. LOL


Yesterday my kiddos went swimming it was so funny to watch them try and be so grown. Now my daughter was not as much as her brother but she was liking the pool. What got me the most was watching my sweet boy swimming in the pool and not even caring if I was there. He has gotten so brave. 




Since we did go swimming. I just had to share this one of my daughter. I was trying to get her to smile and look at me. So when I moved she did the same thing. Can you tell what I was doing when I took this picture? LOL!


Last but not least, I have to give a shout out to this lovely lady. She has been a rock in my life this past year. She has helped me to be a better mom as well as a better person. She is always stretching my thinking. I am very proud to call her my friend. 

Me and Crystal







No comments:

Post a Comment