Image Map

Five for Friday and a Sunday Smorgasbord

I know, I know! Seriously, 2 linkies today. Well, it has been really busy. I was in a training Friday and when I got home it was completely mom mode. You may know what I'm talking about. Well today I decided that I would do both at the same time. Especially since both have the same message. 



So let the party begin. 
                                                         

A year ago I had a gastric sleeve surgery. Since then I have lost 134 lbs. My new love is jazzercise. I have discovered the love of cardio, Pilate, yoga, and strength training all in one. If you have never taken a class, run don't walk and find a class. It is so much fun.

                                        

This weekend I took by family to my hometown of Jamestown, KY. The Wolf Creek Dam was having the 28th annual Fishing Derby. So my kids got the chance to go fishing. It was so much fun. My son did not catch a fish and was very upset about it but my daughter "caught" a trout. Actually the nice man running her tank caught it and he handed it to her to pull out of the water. We did not take it home because I wasn't traveling an hour and a half with a fish. LOL!






She is so funny with her hand on her hips. LOL!



     
                           

The next thing that I have loved was getting to spend time with my brother and his family. I love them so much and I dont get to see them very often. These people always make me smile.

My brother David and me

My nephew Zachariah and me
My nephew Elijah and me

                



I just love this because while my 3 1/2 year old son was talking my head off this is what was happening on the passenger side of the car. They slept.

      




The final thing that has been making me happy has been the awesome things coming from this blog. Her math interactive notebooks are amazing. AMAZING!!!!  I don't even teach math at my school because I am the writing teacher for my cluster but I just had to get the 2 bundles she has. If you haven't been over there well start running. 

1 comment:

  1. You made my day with this shout out!!! Thank you so much for making this girl smile from ear to ear! AND, thank you for purchasing both of my bundles! You are so kind!!!
    Mrs. Olson’s Lucky Little Learners

    ReplyDelete