Image Map

Five for Friday

Hey everyone! I am linkin up with DoodleBugs for Five for Friday. This has been a great week so I can't wait  to share.



This week my baby girl turned 3. I can't believe how fast the time has flown by. She even is starting preschool on Monday. WHAT? It is just crazy to me.



I went to my doctor's appointment to check on how well I am doing since I had my gastric sleeve surgery 18 months ago. Well, I am officially down 154 lbs. It is so hard to believe how big I allowed myself to be. I am so blessed and so grateful to have had this surgery done. I will work hard to not ever go back to  382 lbs again.
  




I am sure that my teams wants to choke me at times. LOL! I am blessed to work where I do. These team members truly care about our students. It has been fun!
  




I am thankful for a loving husband who takes really good care of me. With all the late nights I have had, he has been there to support me and be my rock.





I am so super excited for all my new followers and blogging friends. This journey is new but I am so blessed to have met all of you. You make this journey so much fun and truly a love.



1 comment:

  1. It sounds like a lovely week Melinda- massive congratulation to yourself and big birthday wishes to your daughter. I'm loving the look of your blog Xx

    ReplyDelete