Image Map

Tell All Tuesday: A Goal, A Wish, & A Dream

I can't believe that it is that time again for Tell All Tuesday. The difference this time is that this will be our last one! I have love teaming up with my girls Diana from My Day in K and Jayme from Teach Talk Inspire

This week we are ending with A Goal, A Wish, & A Dream.



This was a  tough one for me to do. I think it is because with my school year starting TOMORROW, I wanted it to be relevant to this new journey. 




GOAL: I have been sssssllllllloooooowwwwwllllllyyyyyy working on getting Whole Brain Teaching. I hope that in the next few months that I can really get that certification done and help others that want to learn WBT. There are so many curious people in my district and it would be great to be able to train them. 


WISH: My district just rolled a new BGISD Foundation and this foundation is allowing us to create our dream classroom. $15,000 will be awarded to 3 teachers. That is $5,000 a classroom. They will gut your room and fix it up before the kids come back from Fall Break. Well, this girl is going to apply. I am so stoked. I feel like Hope King and her classroom reveal. Can you image the opportunity to have your room just changed. If I win, I am getting my reading loft! LOL!


DREAM: My dream is simple, I want to head to Atlanta to the Ron Clark Academy and the TPT conference. I love the opportunity to just get inspired by other educators. Isn't that what this whole community is about? Helping and Inspiring each other? 


So now those are my hopes and dreams. Come and tell us about yours. Here is how:
1. Save the banner image above.
2. Save and use the image below. Use power point or keynote to create your image.

4. Write your blog post and link up. 
5. Spread the word on Social Media. 




No comments:

Post a Comment