Image Map

Five for Friday....

except I'm doing mine on Saturday. LOL!!!


So here are my five

1. I did my first 5K/2 mile walk today. My district does one every year. Most of the time I don't do it because it is always schedule the weekend before we go back to school. This year, however, I decided that I am proud to be a Bowling Green Purple and I really want to get more involved in our district events. I may even convince my husband to go to a football game. 

2. I have been in love with laying out and swimming. Once a week my babysitter has come over and watched the kids so I can have mommy time. You ladies know what I mean.These are not my legs.

3. I have am so excited because I have my classroom completely finished and ready for the first week of school. I have been teaching for 13 years and I have never had that happen. I have really planned this year. I'm excited. 

4. I am loving the following app on my phone. It has been the best thing for me. I have been walking every day since summer break began. This app has been a life saver. Its called Map my Walk. LOVE IT!!!!
 

5.Lastly, I had a gastric sleeve surgery and it will be 3 months on August 9th. I am so excited because I have already lost 71lbs!!!!! I am loving that I can cross my legs. It is the little things that make me happy. Once again not my legs! LOL!



Well, I have enjoyed this. I hoping to add more of these Friday fives as the school year progress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment