Image Map

Fan Freebie

I am so sorry to be MIA this past month. It has been a beautiful but stressful time. I am getting my barrens while working with a new team. I miss my old team but change is good right?  Anyway, I thought I would come and offer a fan freebie on my Facebook page. Just click on the Fan Freebie tab.I don't know about all of you out there but Parent teacher conferences are coming soon. So,  I am offering my Parent Teacher Conference pack. It has forms that will help you get organized for that fun filled night. I have forms in Spanish as well. I have had our translators at school check the translation to make sure they are correct. I hope that you enjoy it and you find it helpful. I have some more plans for this blog and I can't wait to share with you. Keep tuned in! I am excited!
Facebook Fan Freebie

No comments:

Post a Comment