Image Map

It's Monday Wrap Up Time

Hey everyone! I hope you have had a great weekend. My weekend has been eventful. We headed to Nashville to a funeral home because my husband's best friend's mother died and then my son threw up in the car on the way home. Then he was sick off and on all night. Then today was sick again. Thank goodness for a wonderful sitter who helps me with my babies when I have to go to school. 

Anyway, let's get to my Monday Wrap Up!


Today was a very long day but a great day! My students worked on their Valentine Hearts for our Valentine Exchange we are doing. At Pawsitvely Teaching, she had a call for volunteers for teachers that wanted to be apart of an exchange. We had a great time getting our hearts together. I have addressed envelopes and my dear husband will mail them out tomorrow morning for me. 

The kids had such a great time because they were using my scrapbook paper and punches. I love when they get excited for these types of things. I push and push standards and testing that it was nice to just do something fun. FOR FUN!!!! You know what I mean?

Working on stuffing envelopes

Now all 3 of my writing classes are working on informational writing. It has been fun to teach and see the progression of the stations. My kinders are really picking it up. We started with a group writing about polar bears. This week they are writing about penguins. I am reading the text but they are having to write the information and place it in the appropriate order. They make my heart smile. 



Here is my kinders really working hard on their information about penguins. Today was what do Penguins eat. As you can see they were ready to write. I am so excited to see what happens next. 


As you can see this Monday has been an adventure. I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow. 





No comments:

Post a Comment