Image Map

EXCITING NEWS!!

Welcome guys! I am so excited to share my new blog design. I have to thank Lindsey from Thriving in 3rd and LPaullDesigns. It is so my personality and I am in love.


Back in January, I was laying my bed suppose to be going to sleep because I had church the next day and I say this post about custom blog designs on Instagram. I thought I'll just check it and see what it would cost to dream.

As I was checking it out, the price caught my eye. Oh my! I had enough in my pay pal to pay the deposit and I just knew that I would be able to cover the rest when it was time to install the final product. I jumped out of bed at midnight and made my deposit. I sat in the dark at my kitchen table and the dream was beginning to happen. I didn't tell anyone but inside I was just squealing like I do at a New Kids on the Block Concert when Donnie Wahlberg takes off his shirt. So if you know me, I was SUPER excited. Lindsey contacted me about a few things  I wanted and about colors. She was off and running.

We have kept in contact a lot this week and yesterday the final product was installed. I could not be any happier with what it looks like. I hope that you love too! If you are looking for a blog design, Lindsey is the lady for you! Just click on her blogs at the top and check out her amazing body of work.


Lindsey you have made this teacher's dream come true! I can not thank you enough for what you have done for me!


Don't forget to grab a button! Share it with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment