Image Map

ABC's of First Grade

Hey everyone! I hope that life is treating you well. I am about to head to school but I wanted to get the chance for to join in on a fun linky party that fabulous bloggy buddies and myself are doing. 

So, 


Now my job is the letters I-L! I am going to tell you what I love about 1st graders starting those letters. My letters are I-L. Now let's get started.



What can you say about 1st graders that start with I? Well, the word that comes to mind is INTERESTING!!!!! Those little fellows are definitely that... Interesting!!! They are always exploring and discovering. Their stories are sometimes better than the books we read them. 



The word that comes to mind is JOYOUS!!! They are such happy kids. No matter how many times you might have to get onto them for a behavior, they are happy. They will ALWAYS bring a smile to your face and make you glad to be a teacher. It only takes one hug and a tiny smile!   Don't you agree?



My next word is KIND-HEARTED!!! They are such sweet spirits. They don't really mean to make bad choices. They generally will care for their classmates (and teacher). They want to show new students the ropes and help in anyway they can.



The last word is LOVING!!! This is very obvious from all the other words that I chose that loving was coming. Next to my kids, they are the best cuddlers on those rough teaching days. They just want your love and affection. They are loving to all around them.


Now if you loved reading about Firsties from I-L, then head to some of the other blogs and read about their ABC's of first grade. If you really love it, then join our fun. You can copy the letters in my headers and follow the steps below.

Here's how to join in on the fun:
1. Grab the picture and banner and use it to link back to this post on your blog.
2. Write a post about the ABC's of your grade.  
3. Add your link below.
4. Advertise your post using any social media of your choice.  


2 comments:

  1. This is so fabulous, Melinda!! I agree -- our firsties are so joyous and bring us so much joy!!! Loved reading your post and linking up with you!!! <3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Melinda! Our little ones are definitely so loving and joyous! They always bring a huge smile to our little hearts all the time! Thanks for sharing! :) Thank you for linking up! Love ya girl!

    All the best,
    ~Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete