Image Map

Tell All Tuesday: A Reality Show Life

I am have been so looking forward to this Tell All Tuesday. If you have been reading this summer's linky created by Diana from My Day in K and Jayme from Teach Talk Inspire, then you know we have been sharing ourselves with some fun flair. So, let's get started with 



The quest for today is to think about your life and decide what would your reality show be called. Well I had to think hard on this. I even asked my husband what he thought. Together we came up with this....




Yep, EDGE OF SANITY! This would be my title. Let me explain! I have been married for 10 years and have 2 kiddos that are 10 months apart. They are 3 and 4 years old. In the month of November until December 27, I will have Irish Twins. LOL! These kiddos keep me on my toes. They are wild and crazy. My son looks like my husband but acts like me (sensitive and tenderhearted) . My daughter looks like me but acts like her daddy (stubborn, strong willed). So with that combination, I have an adventure. 



Now, I have been teaching for 15 years in a Title 1 school. We are in the transition of a new principal for a year ( I hope longer!) and life is crazy.I have just changed classroom for the second summer. Oh, wait I forgot Im teaching summer school right now.  I'm telling you, Im on the edge. LOL!!!! Now add my love of TPT and blogging to that mix, then you have Edge of Sanity. I am trying to learn balance wife, mom, and teacher. I want to do it all! Can you relate?



Okay now its your turn. If you are loving this and want to join in, save the images below and link up with us. Tell us about your reality show. 






inlinkz code

5 comments:

  1. Hi Melinda, what a creative title! I love it. Your children are adorable. It sounds like you have a packed full schedule. I have a hard time keeping up with my teaching schedule, TpT and blogging, I always wonder how everyone who has families does it. You are doing a great job! Thanks for sharing and taking the time to link up with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your title is perfect!! Your kiddos are adorable! I also teach in a Title 1 school! It is always a little scary when you get a new principal! I hope you have a fabulous school year!! Thanks for sharing your reality show with us!
    Jill
    Chevronandcenters

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your title! Your babies are soooo super cute! I know the balance of life and you do a great job at it my love! I'm so happy and blessed that this blogging and TpT journey brought us together! You can do it! I believe in you, like alllll the time! Love ya GIrl! Thanks for sharing!

    All the best,
    ~Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your life does have so much going on, the title is awesome!!! I feel like it would be a hit on TLC! Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your title is so great!! Your kiddos are adorable, too!!! I can relate to some of your story!! I am heading into my eleventh year in a Title I school and we are getting a new principal this year!! I can't wait to hear about your school year this year!!
    Thank you so much for sharing your 'Show' with us!!

    Erin
    Kindergarten Dragons

    ReplyDelete