Image Map

WEDNESDAY FUN!!!!

Man what a day! It has been so busy! I wanted to make sure to come and give you a little encouragement in this last few weeks until summer break. So without further ado, welcome to 


As the end of the school year is starting its slow crawl (which I totally don't mind) to the end, I wanted to help encourage you with those writing pieces you have been working so hard on. 

I know in my classroom we are officially done! We have edited and revised our pieces and all have been published. I am super excited about that because normally, we are still working hard on our pieces. At my school we have these blue and white folders that we are to write the school year, grade, school and homeroom teacher. Being the writing teacher for a team of teachers, I have had to put together 60 folders. They are labeled and ready to go. 

I don't know what your requirements are for your students but at my school we must have one of each type of writing, (narrative, information, opinion) and this year we added short answers or an extended response. 

Here is my encouraging words to you! YOU CAN DO THIS!!!! YOU WILL MAKE IT! THEY MAY NOT BE THE WAY YOU WANT THEM BUT YOUR STUDENTS HAVE GROWN AS WRITERS BECAUSE OF YOU!!!!

It is because of your hard work that your students will be amazing writers next year!!!! 

To celebrate your hard work, I have a freebie that you can keep for the next school year. It has cover sheets for a writer's notebook and the graphic organizers that I used to teach the 3 types of writing. I also included the writing paper that my students write on everyday. I hope that you will enjoy it! 

Click HERE for your Freebie!
If you have any questions about writing, feel free to email me at talesofthesassyteacher@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment