Image Map

Monday Wrap up

Hey everyone! It's your Sassy Teacher! We went back to school today. I was super excited to see my kiddos. Today we discussed goals and their importance. I used the word BECAUSE a lot. To understand that go visit Mr. Greg from The Kindergarten Smorgasbord. Just click HERE.

Anyway, all 3 classes worked super hard and I was very proud of them. 1st and 2nd made goals for Home, School, and the Classroom. The picture below is what the kinders did. 


We are going to be using my New Year Activities pack to work with these resolutions. I was proud of how they really started reflecting on how they could be better citizens. I'll make more pictures and show you how our flip book and "party hats" come along. 

I thought since I was making this blog post that I would go ahead and link up with Teaching Trio and the Sunday Scoop. ( I know it's Monday!) 


Here is my scoop:



I am starting my informational unit so I have some posters to make. I have some from my January Pinterest Pic post that I really want to use with my kiddos. I did a handwriting assessment with my kids for Handwriting without Tears Printing Tool. So, it is a big process and I have 60 to score. Let's say, I'm drowning in test. 

I am working on my next sight word game and can't wait for my Sassy Pants to get the chance to test it out. It will be matching sight words. It is a work in progress. 

Lastly, I am about to head to my second favorite place, Jazzercise and then my last scoop will happen. I will spend time with my sweet babies and husband. I am a very blessed teacher. 




No comments:

Post a Comment