Image Map

My Currently and New Year Resolutions

Hey everyone! Can you believe that it is 2015. 2014 brought so much excitement for me. I wanted to link up with Farley for this months Currently!



This past year has given me so many blessings. One being the new cars my husband and I purchased. We were so lucky to be able to get 2 newer cars. Mine is a 2004 Honda Pilot. I dont think I will ever go back. He got a 2007 Dodge Caravan. Our old cars were 20 years old so this was great! 

I am super excited to get to go back to school. I am going to set some resolutions for myself. 
Here are my goals:


I really hope that I can earn enough to get to complete to #3. I really would like to mark more off of my Teacher Bucket list. If you want to know more about that then check that out here

I wanted you to know that my store is on sale until Sunday. I would love for you to go and catch some of the marvelous deals. I just added my new Loopy Loop winter Edition to the store. This is a game that my kiddos love to play and ask for everyday. 



I hope that next week when you return to school, you have the most amazing week every. See ya Saturday for my January Pinterest Picks. 



No comments:

Post a Comment