Image Map

Sunday Scoop

Happy Sunday everyone! I am here with another Sunday Scoop hosted my Oh boy It's 4th grade. I had such a great time linking up last week that I wanted to link again. 


So let's jump in!


I have really been working on meal planning and getting fit. I had a gastric sleeve 20 months ago. So I really am wanting to get the last 60 lbs off. My doctor only wants 30 but if I can get closer to goal weight then the better a "tummy tuck" will be. 
I am needing to print my plans. Don't you just hate it when you have gotten yourself together, printed a pile of things you need for the week, and then forget to print your plans. WELL!!!! This girl did! UGH! My 3 and 4 year olds keep hopping and I just forgot. 
The last thing that I have to do is exercise. I am in love with PIYO! If you haven't tried, well you should!!!1 

I hope that I get my Sight word game finished so that I can laminate it and play it with my kinders. Also, I hope to get to plan next week lessons early. I tend to get stopped in the week and never get it finished. I would like to not have to wait. Im shooting for a goal. 

Last but not least, I am happy to watch my guilty pleasure of Real Housewives of Atlanta. Gurrrlllll, these ladies are seriously reading and throwing shade. It makes me laugh so much.

This week we are moving forward with our informational writing. I will be starting to create a class project over Polar Bears. I am going to get my interactive notebook pages ready for my classes. My kinders will be starting Unit 5 of Deedee Wills and Deanna Jumps Writing through the Year. I am super excited because these kinders I have are loving writing and are becoming such amazing ones at that. 

This week is going to be amazing I love them so!!! 

Okay, It is time to say good night. Everyone have an amazing week. 




No comments:

Post a Comment