Image Map

Wednesday Writing Tips

Hey guys! I have decided to start a series called Wednesday Writing Tips. This will be a chance for me to share ideas of how I organize my writing room. I hope that it will give you some ideas of how you can organize yourself as well. 


Today, I decided that I would share something that I started doing this year and it has worked out great. I created a binder for all my students. Since I see 57 kids everyday, my normal display on a bulletin. I would make a cute cover. I would place it into a sheet protector and then display them on a large bulletin board in my room. Look at the picture below for an example. 

Click here to see original post

This worked well but once we merged into clusters, it just didnt work. So that when I started using this.



Every child in my cluster has this cover. I place their name in the box at the bottom. I have a tab for each each grade level. Behind this cover is their work. This is placed in my writing Sample notebook. When a student moves and they need their writing pieces, BOOM!!!!! I have it all right here. It has helped so much with the transit-ant students that my schools see.

When I started this project, I never dreamed that it would work out as well as it has. For stopping by today, I have a freebie for you. It all that you will need to get your own writing binder up and running. Just click HERE and it will take you to my TPT store. I hope that you will enjoy it and will use it a lot in your own room.





No comments:

Post a Comment