Image Map

2gether is Better: Home Office

Hey ya'll! I'm back to link up with Ashley from Schroeders Shenanigans in 2nd and Angie from Lucky Little Learners for their 2gether is better. This month is the home office. 

Well I live in a three bedroom house and with having 2 kids, a husband, & 2 dogs, so my home office has changed. 

I thought I'd show you where my office use to be. 


As you can see my sweet daughter has my office. It was so beautiful. It had an L shaped desk with a craft table on the opposite wall. It was great. 

Now that I faint have that space, I have to work where I can. Beside my bed is a cart that holds about 20 drawers and 2 filing cabinets stacked on top of each other. Those cabinets have a spinning rack that holds my office supplies and ink. 




My printer is also in my bedroom. I usually sit in the living room in my comfy chair or the kitchen table to work. 

Life lesson: I must work with what I got. 

It's not the best but as Tim Gunn says, "Make it Work!"  

:)


1 comment: