Image Map

TPT Seller Challenge: Week 2 Dare to Dream

Hey Ya'll! I am finally getting to week 2 of the #tptsellerchallenge. Thanks again to our hosts;






Here are the directions for this weeks challenge.



So I sat down and tried to think about what is my dream. If you would have asked when I was 16 what my dream would be, I would have told you to dance and sing. As I got older and injured, dancing had to end. Now I sing at church and in the car. LOL!

Here are my dreams as they are now!

Set my family financially free: This is really important to me. I keep telling God if he just takes my sweet little store in his hands, I will do the work. My student loans are so outrageous that I feel I will leave them to my kids and I just can't bare that. I want to be debt free and be able to not stress about it all. 

Travel on a plane for the first time and travel: This is true. I have NEVER ridden in a plane. I have always been scared and that is why I was hoping to save some money so I could make my first trip during the TPT conference. So, that is the goal for next summer. I plan to sell my homemade cards, scarfs, and items in my TPT store. 
You may ask, "But you mentioned travel and conference can't be the only place." Its true! I want to travel to London, Scotland, Ireland, Paris, Rome, Milan, Japan, etc. I want to show my kids the world.

Bless people around me: I want to be able to purchase items that my school needs and not stress about the money. I want to help students in my school that have little. When a child has a fire, then I can supply all their needs. These are just small samples of what I want to do.

Inspire Others: Last but not least, I want to inspire people. Not just with education but with my decision to have a gastric sleeve 2 years ago. I have lost 155lbs. I still have thirty to go but I want to help other in that way. As far as education, I want others to see what I do and feel they can step out of their comfort zone and try something new. 


This challenge has bee the greatest thing for me. I have really got the chance to reflect on myself. I have loved reading about the other dreams. We ca all reach them. I'm so proud of what we are achieving together. 


2 comments:

  1. WOW!! I LOVE your dreams!
    I can't believe you've never ridden in an airplane, but it's definitely something not to be missed. My first flight was from Idaho to Pennsylvania at age 5 when I moved across the country. Traveling is the best! I hope to meet you at the TPT conference next summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too want to travel! I have on a plane a few times, but I would love to see the world! I hear ya on the student loans, yuck! You have some great dreams and goals and you already are on inspiration to others. You rock!

    ~Laura
    Luv My Kinders

    ReplyDelete