Image Map

TBT and Tell All Tuesday

So on Tuesday, everyone stopped by to learn a little more about me. This was such a fun experience.

My facts were
1. I lived in a small town of 10,000 and miss living there.
2. I lost 155lbs in the last 2 years.
3. I told a recorder producer in Nashville to sign me when I was ten years old.


OKAY so here is the moment of truth!


The




Lie


Is............


#1


I grew up in a town of 3700 people in the whole county. There is more now. Although, I loved the lake, I do not miss living there.

I had a gastric sleeve 2 years ago and was 382lbs and I have lost 155lbs. It was the best thing ever!!!!

The last one which most questioned is true! I was sassy even then. Here is a picture of me when I was about 5 or 6.



Even that small, I am still sassy. I hope that you enjoyed getting to know me. I will be replying to comments on the original post for all of those who guessed #1.

No comments:

Post a Comment