Image Map

Tell All Tuesday: Summer Flashback

It that time again for Diana from My Day in K and Jayme from Teach Talk Inspire and their linky for Tell All Tuesday. This week it is Summer Flashback. 


Oh, SUMMER!!! OH, how I love you!!! Thinking about this week's linky, all I can think about is my mom and I heading to Myrtle Beach. It was our home away from home. 


My family is from the Carolina's. So heading there was always second nature. My mom and I would travel every summer to North Myrtle Beach. The hotel we stayed at would call us after the trip and schedule the following year. It was the best! The employees at the Kroger knew our names. How crazy is that?



This is me sleeping!


One of my favorite memories of these summer trips was the time we went to see Vince Gill  and Kenny Rogers in concert. It was amazing! Kenny Roger was completely funny.

Me at 18 months



When we finished see shows, we would shop and of course play in the ocean and the pool. Honestly, this has to be the hardest post to write. There  is so much that happened on these trips that my brain is swirling with the memories. My memories of my time with my mom and this city are to vast to write about. Just know that it was an amazing time. 

Okay I am now going to flood you with pictures of me as a kid. If you think this linky is fun, well join us and have fun with us!!!!   













5 comments:

  1. Great pictures! Lovin the Wonder Woman outfit! Are those underoos? Your pictures look like mine - like an Instagram filter but ours are the real thing. :)
    Mrs.B's Classroom Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Wonder Woman one is my favorite too! I love it!!

    Shine on in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the pictures!!! I'm pretty sure we had that same couch growing up.

    Jessica
    www.prideandprimary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Melinda! Thanks so much for linking up with us! I loved reading your post and seeing your adorable pictures. Your summer trips sound amazing and hold such special memories for you. Thank you for sharing it with us. Have a great night!

    Jayme
    Teach Talk Inspire

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Melinda. Your pictures were precious. Thank you for linking up with us. What wonderful memories you have and what a great tradition to travel to the beach each summer. It was great to learn more about you and see your summer flashbacks.

    ReplyDelete